Good morning Year 3, I hope you are all ready to work hard!
- 15 minutes of reading
- 15 minutes of times table practice
WALT: Identify and use Key Features of a Newspaper Report.
S2S:Open and read the Success Criteria word document, you will need to read this to be able to include the features in your writing.
- Open the Powerpoint and work through each page to understand how to write your report.
- Open the Diamonds in the Rough word document and use the question prompts and picture to write your Newspaper report.
- The report must be written neatly in your English books.
Your English lesson Powerpoint, Success Criteria and your task.
WALT: Use knowledge of Place Value to Solve Problems.
S2s: H/T/O think back to Base Ten,
Open the Maths Powerpoint, record your work in your maths books. Remember to work neatly, show all your working out and use a ruler!
I hope you have fun reading the word problems and spotting the names of people you know!
Open this Powerpoint and finish all the questions!
WALT: Describe the properties of rock
S2S: Use the scientific vocabulary provided.
Ask your parents if you can go into the garden ton find a rock, if you don't have a garden ask if you can look for one when you take your daily exercise.
Once you have your rock open the Rocks pdf and follow the instructions.
Your work must be neat and done in your books.
Rock Observation Task
WALT: Decir las fechas (to say the dates).
You need to:
- Carefully read the 'Days of the Week' PowerPoint.
- Complete the worksheet in your workbooks using the WALT above.