WALT: use relative clauses and pronouns to extend sentences
- A relative clause can be used to give additional information about a noun.
- They are introduced by a relative pronoun like 'that', 'which', 'who', 'whose', 'where' and 'when'.
1. Read about relative clauses in your SPaG dictionary
2. Read the poster in the link below (I have also added it to the English StS and Support page, on the Y5 webpage)
3. Watch the videos (on the link below) and answer the questions on the activity and quiz.
4. Finally, complete pages 98 and 99 in the English book (purple and yellow one).