Plans for re-opening School on 1st June
40 children will be return to school on 1st June. A full range of safety and hygiene measures have been put in place to ensure that we keep all of the children, staff and parents as safe as possible. For our safety measures to work effectively, we need everyone to understand them and to follow them. The additional measures include:
- Children will be taught in small class groups and they will not mix with children from other teaching groups.
- Additional handwashing facilities are being installed to ensure children and staff always have clean hands.
- Additional cleaning will take place throughout the day.
- Breaks and lunchtimes will be arranged so that teaching groups are not mixed.
- Start and finish times will be altered so that social distancing can be maintained for parents and carers.
- Children will be taught about how to keep themselves and others safe.
- Children will only use resources that can be cleaned effectively.
For any children are in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 who have not returned on 1st June, the next available start date is 8th June. This allows us time to organise groupings so we can maintain a consistent group of children and avoid mixing.
Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange for your child to attend.