WALT: solve problems by using and applying what we know
- Read - Read the question carefully. Read it twice if needed and pick out any important information.
- Understand - Do you understand the question? What are you trying to find out?
- Choose - Choose a method you will use to solve the question. What sums do you need to perform?
- Solve - Perform your calculations and come to your solution.
- Answer - Answer your question. Does this answer fit what you were trying to find out?
- Check - Always check your work. Use the inverse to check your working out.
Complete pages 28 and 29, in the Target Maths Practise Book (yellow and purple one)