Tuesday 2nd February 2021
WALT- Understand our local area.
Starter- Where do you live? write about where you live in your unlined books. Are there any shops near by? Are there any parks? Is there a road? Are you on a street? Is your house near school?
- What city do you live in? Wakefield
- What country do you live in? England
- What other countries have you visited?
- How did you travel to these other countries? (If visited)
- What cities have you visited?
Task- Complete the sheet below in your unlined books, you can draw this table using a pencil and a ruler. Draw pictures in each box to match what is written above, for example for 'my house' draw a picture of what your house looks like. You can use colours on your pictures too, however, please ensure your colours are appropriate for the picture you have drawn.