The time has arrived, Y5... the next chapter of 'The Journey' needs to be written!
I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to share another adventure with you and to read your writing, once it is complete. I think it will take us 2 weeks to complete, but what a magical adventure it promises to be!
This work should be done in your exercise book (the lined one)
WALT: use descriptive features
S2S- you will find a checklist on the link. Copy the highlighted features as your steps to success.
1. Copy down the steps to success and WALT in to your book.
2. I have written my own ending to the last chapter 'The Journey' to remind you where it ended. Read it.
3.Look through the powerpoint- I have put the whole book on there, so you can look through it before you start your writing to give yourself some ideas.
4. Read through the checklist.
5. Read through the planning sheet and plan. You can do your planning on a piece of paper.
6. Write sections 1 and 2 in your book.
7. Go to the checklist, and with a coloured pencil, underline the yellow highlighted features (your S2S).
8. Read your work.
Here is the link: