WALT: use features of a narrative
StS- you will find these high-lighted on your check list.
*You don’t need to write the WALT and StS again. Short date in the margin and carry on with your work.
Click the link for your work :
1. Read through the check list
2. Write the high lighted features (on the checklist) as your StS.
3. Carry out the planning, for the sections on the plannning sheet, in your jotter.
4. Start a new page and start your writing (write a line, miss a line).
6. Read through your writing.
7. Using coloured pencils underline the StS in your writing.