WALT: use features of a narrative
StS- you will find these high-lighted on your check list.
* You don't need to write the WALT and StS in your books again. Write the short date in the margin only and continue with the story.
Click the link for your work :
1. Look through the entire book, on the powerpoint
2. Read through my piece of writing ' The Beginning of the End.
3. Read through the check list
4. Write the high lighted features (on the checklist) as your StS.
5. Carry out the planning, for the sections on the plannning sheet, in your jotter.
6.Start a new page and start your writing (write a line, miss a line).
7. Read through your writing.
8. Using coloured pencils underline the StS in your writing.