This week we are going to be working on the development of strength in our arms.
Previously, we have made playdough at home. Here is a link and recipe for if you need to make some for the activities this week!
- 250g plain flour
- 50g salt
- 140ml water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- few drops food colouring (optional)
1) Mix together the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the water and oil.
2) Knead well until mixture is smooth about 10 mins. You might need to add a bit more flour or water until the consistency is smooth but not sticky.
3) Add food colouring and knead until the colour is fully blended.
4) Store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator until chilled enough to use.
Today I would like you to follow this video and enjoy the dough disco!