WALT: 1d -make inferences from the text
S2S: Read the text.
Answer the questions using the text.
- What makes you think that the wolf didn't mean to blow down the houses?
- Which words make you think that the wolf is innocent?
- Why does the author explain that the wolf has a 'terrible sneezing cold'?
- Why might the wolf have felt upset?
- How do you feel about the wolf?
Extension- 1a: Draw on knowledge of vocabulary to understand texts
- Why is the wolf's cold mentions a lot in the story?
- What words could the author have used to describe the wolf?