During the Teams lesson at 10 we will be focussing on domain 1e-
Predict what might happen on the basis of what has been read so far.
- Track read the text.
- Understand what a prediction is.
- look for clues in the text to make predictions.
Following our Teams lesson, please answer these questions using the book - Monkey Puzzle.
1C: Identify and explain the sequence of events in texts
- What happens first in the story?
- How does the butterfly save the day in the story?
- Monkey says snake can’t be his mum because
‘his mum has more_____________’
4. Which animal did butterfly go to, whose tail coils around trees.
5. Monkey says-
His mum has a _____________ and not a beak.
6. Make a list of all of the animals, in order, who the monkey and butterfly meet.