Friday 5th February 2021
WALT- Write a short story.
In your lined books, write a short story using the picture below as inspiration.
- Who is in your story? Make a list of 3/4 characters. These can be people or animals.
- What are your characters like? Are they old? young? tall? short? happy? sad?
- Where is the story set? What is the setting in the picture below?
- Why are your characters here? Where are they going? Why are they going there?
- How are the characters feeling?
- Is it a fairy tale or a scary story?
- What happens at the beginning?
- What is the problem going to be?
- How do your characters solve the problem?
- What do they do at the end? Where do they go?
Once you have thought of all these things, write a short story in your book. This does not need to be more than a page long. Post your story on teams for me to read!