All About Home Learning
1. All your home learning will be put on the school website under the Year 4 class page. The link you need to click on is the 'Home Learning Links'. In there, there is a timetable of what you should be completing each day and under each day, there are lessons to complete. To access these lessons you need to click on the here. This will then send you to the location of the work. Make sure you check all the documents in those files as there are resources in there to support you with the worksheets.
2. When completing these online lessons, your work should be recorded in the pink and green writing books provided by school. Pink for maths and green for anything that involves writing. Make sure you write the date and WALT. Your presentation must be as high quality as it would be in class.
3. The answers to some lessons will be put on and they will be located in the same file you found the work in. Make sure you keep checking as they will eventually appear.
4. The purple Year 4 'Targeted Practice Workbook', provided by school, are to be completed when I give you a specific page number to do. I will put the page numbers on the website on the 'Home Learning Links' page. You are allowed to write straight into these books.
5. Keep checking the class blog as I will be answering any questions you have on there. I will also be putting up daily challenges, in exchange for tokens.
6. Make sure you have signed up to Teams. There will be weekly Teams meetings that I will timetable on the weekly timetable. This is a chance to ask any questions you might have, face to face, or sometimes there might be live lessons. Your login can be found in your packs you collected from school.
7. Make sure all your work is completed, it is a non-negotiable. I will expect to see it when we finally return to school.