About Home Learning and What To Do
- Whilst you're at home, you will be set activities and work on the Year 2 class page. You can find them by clicking on the stars underneath 'Uploading Work'. Make sure you click on the correct week and day!
- I will be providing you with the page numbers for the Maths and English text books, to complete. These will link to what we are learning about or something that we need to practice.
- The work uploaded on to the class page should be completed in the Maths and English exercise books. The plain book is for maths and the lined book is for English. Remember to always write the date and WALT at the top of each page, just like we would at school!
- It is essential that you check the class blog regularly as there will be tasks and questions on there for you to complete and respond to.
- We also have a Teams learning platform set up. This is a great platform to answer and ask any questions. Additionally, you can upload work on to teams in which I can give feedback. Our class Teams meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 10 o'clock and Thursdays at 11 o'clock.